AlerTox Sticks are rapid tests for allergen detection in food, drinks, and surfaces for internal Quality Control.
Allergens that can be detected with AlerTox Sticks include crustacean, egg, hazelnut, fish, β-Lactoglobulin, almond, mustard seed, casein, soy, and total milk. The AlerTox Sticks are designed especially to help manufacturers keep their items free of antigens that may cause allergic reactions. They are a rapid, user-friendly test for the detection and qualification of main food allergens with no lab equipment or scientific knowledge required. This tool can be used for food quality control, implementation, and fulfillment of HACCP, ISO 2200, BRC, and IFS compliance.
- Detection of allergens in food
- Quick and Reliable - get results in 10 minutes
- No Cross-Reactivity & high-sensitivity
- Safe and easy to use
- Kit includes all required materials - no pipettes, bottles, scales, or heating blocks required
- Convenient and quick sample collection requires minimal training
- Cost effective - huge savings over other specific allergen test kits
- Sensitivity: 1-20 ppm depending on the allergen
- Shelf life: 6-18 months