The SystemSURE Plus uses state-of-the art electronics and exceptional functionality, while maintaining a small hand-held design and affordability.
The unit works in conjunction with the Ultrasnap and Aquasnap testing devices to measure adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems that can compromise product quality. When ATP is brought into contact with the unique reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination that is present.
ATP testing is a universally recognized tool and provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program and helps ensure product consistency and safety.
Please note that this unit and the swabs are only shipped via 2-Day or Overnight service to ensure they are kept cool.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- Simple to use (3 steps), lightweight and handheld
- 20 programmable test plans
- 250 programmable test points per test plan
- Stores 2000 results
- Programmable user and location IDs
- Self-calibration at startup
- Supplied with durable canvas carrying case which holds up to 25 swabs
- Detection: Down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 2.8" x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.57 lbs
- Power: AA battery (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC Connection: USB or RS232
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
- Requires ATP swabs for operation
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Hygiena EnSURE & SystemSURE Plus Quick Start Guide
Turn on closed captioning for translation! Welcome to Hygien...
UltraSnap Surface ATP Test: Instructional Demo
Watch the new and improved UltraSnap instructional video here:...
UltraSnap Surface ATP Test
UltraSnap is the world's best-selling ATP hygiene monitoring t...