Aquasnap is a user-friendly, self-contained ATP Water sampling test used with the SystemSURE Plus luminometer. This pen-sized ATP water testing device is easy to use and collects 100 µl of water in the honeycomb-shaped dipper. This swab uses a unique liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP testing devices, which allows it to provide better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
Please note that these swabs are only shipped via 2-Day or Overnight service to ensure they are kept cool.
- 2006355: AQ100 Total ATP
- 2006356: AQ100F Free ATP
- Simple, quick and user-friendly with unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Costs up to 50% less than competitors' ATP water tests
- Write-on swab label
- Honeycomb-shaped collection tip
- Shelf Life: 12 months (refrigerated) / 4 weeks (room temperature)
- Sampling: Collects 100 µl of sample - no pipetting
- Results in seconds
- 100 tests per box