AllerSnap™ is a quick and easy way to verify the cleanliness of surfaces by detecting protein residues left behind after cleaning.
By simply swabbing the area and activating the device, you release a reagent that turns color, providing a qualitative and semi-quantitative result of the protein levels on the surface: green means clean and purple means re-clean. The more protein present, the quicker the color change to purple and the darker the color. AllerSnap quickly validates surface hygiene, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken when necessary. AllerSnap is both cost effective and time saving - especially when testing for multiple surface allergens. One swab test checks for all proteins, quickly confirming the hygiene of a surface, and eliminating the need to run multiple expensive allergen-specific tests. If a surface is cleaned properly, all protein residues should be removed.
When used, a green color signifies a clean surface, and purple means re-clean. Protecting your product quality and ensuring customer safety has never been easier. The more protein in your sample, the deeper and dark the purple becomes. There's even a color chart printed on the label to help with interpretation and eliminate any guesswork.
- All-in-one device & easy to use and activate
- Pre-moistened swab provides reliable collection recovery and detection to ensure consistent reliable results
- Results in 15-30 minutes depending on sensitivity requirements
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Broad range, non-specific protein screening is more cost-effective when specific tests are not required
- Eliminates mistakes and waste
- No separate wetting agent required
- No reconstitution step ensure consistent repeatable results
- Sensitivity: Detects 3 µg protein after 15 minutes at 55°C or 30 minutes at 37°C
- Includes 100 tests
- Low carbon footprint (100% recyclable) - Recyclable #7
- Shelf life:18 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2 - 25°C)