The HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester brings simplicity to salinity testing during any process; Marine Salinity Tester measures conductivity (EC) to determine the salinity of natural and artificial seawater. Within seconds, the salinity and temperature are digitally displayed on the LCD.
Displays results in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.).
- Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away.
- Ideal for testing salinity in aquariums, field, and industrial settings.
- Pocket-sized for on-the-go testing
- Long battery life - up to 100 hours of continuous use
- Graphite sensors to reduce polarization effects and does not oxidize for more reliable and accurate readings
- Salinity Range: 0.0 to 70.0 ppt (g/L); 0.0 to 70.0 PSU; 1.000 to 1.041 S.G.
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C; 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Resolution: 0.1 ppt (g/L); 0.1 PSU; 0.001
- Accuracy: ±1 ppt for 0.0 to 40.0 ppt; ±2 ppt for readings over 40.0 ppt; ±1 PSU for 0.0 to 40.0 PSU ; ±2 PSU for readings over 40.0 PSU; ±0.001 S.G.
- Power source: CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.)/ approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7”)
- Weight: 68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery