The C-2000 cotton meter allows you to effectively measure moisture content to help ensure high-quality cotton. It is an extremely valuable tool during the ginning process and when buying or selling cotton, as cotton ginned at the appropriate level of moisture produces the longest and strongest fibers.
This meter utilizes the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance to effectively measure the moisture of cotton fibers.
- Microcontroller-based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
- Two separate scales for testing lint cotton or seed cotton
- Set point with buzzer to alert you when a pre-selected level has been reached
- Stores up to 100 readings and displays the average and highest readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case included
- Lint: 4% to 16%
- Seed: 6% to 20%
- Power: One 9V battery
- Size: 8" x 3" x 1.6"
- Weight: 10 oz
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
30-e/c cotton 2 pin electrode
l want to perchase this item in pakistan multan