At the cost of just a few rolls of litmus paper, you can have the industry's best pocket-sized pH tester.
The Checker 1 supplies you with fast and accurate readings. It is very lightweight and with up to 1,000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement. Testing pH has never been easier!
- Great for environmental, field and laboratory testing
- High accuracy with 0.1 pH resolution
- Stability indicator ensures the highest level of confidence in your results
- Large easy-to-read LCD
- Simple 2-point calibration
- Tapered electrode design (down to 8 mm dia.) to easily fit into test tubes, vials, and other containers
- Replaceable pH electrode
- Supplied with the HI1271 pH electrode, 4.01 buffer sachets (2), 7.01 buffer sachets (2), electrode cleaning sachets (2), instruction manual, quality certificate and plastic carrying case.
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: Automatic, two points
- Power: One 1.5V CR2032 battery (approx. 1,000 hours of continuous use)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); max RH 95%
- Dimensions: 2.0" x 6.8" x 0.9" (50 x 174 x 21 mm)
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz.)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as advertised so fare