The HI84532U-01 is a simple, fast, and accurate automatic mini titrator designed for the determination of pH and titratable acidity in fruit juice.
This mini titrator uses a optimized preprogrammed method and a glass pH electrode to give highly accurate determination of pH and titratable acidity for the ultimate fruit analysis. The HI84532U-01 measures the concentration of titratable hydrogen ions contained in fruit juice samples by neutralization with a strong base solution to a fixed pH. This value includes all the substances of an acidic nature in the fruit juice including free hydrogen ions, organic acids, and acid salts. Titratable fruit acidity is expressed as g/100 mL of the predominant acid. The predominant acids in fruit depend on the type of fruit being tested and include citric acid, tartaric acid, and malic acid.
The intuitive user interface allows quick navigation of the menu and functions and the "help" button makes setup, calibration, storage and troubleshooting a breeze. Log and store up to 100 samples with time and date to be viewed later. If errors occur in the calibration or if the electrode is dirty or broken the problem is pinpointed and the appropriate message is displayed as well as a reminder when calibration is required or due.
- Complete kit for titratable acidity in fruit juice.
- Dynamic dosing makes testing both faster and more accurate.
- Great for small & medium wineries and advanced hobbyists.
- Supplied with the HI1131B refillable, double junction, combination pH electrode
- Versatile electrode provides a wide surface of contact with a sample and is ideal for direct measurements or titrations in the beverage industry
- Track calibrations with comprehensive GLP information including date and time of the last pH electrode and dosing pump calibrations
- Built-in stirrer is automatically maintained at a speed of 600 rpm, regardless of the viscosity of the solution being titrated
- g/mL as citric acid: 0.10 to 2.00% CA
- g/mL as tartaric acid: 0.11 to 2.35% TA
- g/mL as malic acid: 0.10 to 2.09% MA
- pH: -2.0 to 16.0 pH; -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Temperature: -20.0 to 120.0°C; -4.0 to 248.0°F
- Titrator: 0.01%
- pH: 0.1
- Temperature: 0.1°C
- Titrator: ±0.02% or 3% of reading CA whichever is greater
- pH: ±0.01
- Temperature: ±0.4°C
- Power: 12V adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.9 x 5.9”
- Weight: 1.9 kg (67.0 oz.)