Make sure that you're harvesting and shipping at the right time by getting accurate firmness measurements . . . every time!
The newly redesigned Fruit Texture Analyzer (FTA) measures fruit firmness at the push of a button and stores the results on your PC. Test apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, kiwi-fruit, avocados and more, with quick, easy and reliable results.
- Tests are conducted at standard depths and speeds of penetration, ensuring accurate and repeatable results
- Ranks first in a Washington State comparison study of firmness testing equipment.
- The FTA connects to a standard PC and runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Results can be saved in an ASCII format or directly accessed from Excel, Word or Access
- Installation only takes a few minutes
- The FTA requires minimum maintenance - only cleaning to remove juice
- The electronic measure system ensures accurate, reliable firmness readings
- All operating parameters can be regulated via the control PC (probe speed, calibration, threshold load, depth)
- Electronic speed control ensures accurate probe speed and also ensures that tests are carried out under standard conditions
- FTA Windows software is included
- GS-15: 33 lbs
- GS-25: 55 lbs
- Operating Range:
- GS-15: 50-15,000g
- GS-25: 50-25,000g
- Measuring units: kg, pounds, Newton
- Maximum fruit size: 120 mm
- Weight: 9 kg (approx)
- Power: 100-240 VAC
- Power consumption: 30 watt (30 VDC, 1 Amp)