Whether you're a fresh produce grower, researcher, quality assurance specialist, or dealer - if you work with fruit, you already know why it's so important to measure fruit and vegetable size.
The EFM (Electronic Fruit Measurer) makes this process a lot easier, as the hand-held device measures the full diameter of fruit on the tree, while the readings are captured on the DataLogger and can then be transferred to PC.
Fruit Sizer Features:
- Helps analyze data for growth and size distribution curves per orchard or variety
- Use to compare data from different orchards or years
- Helps determine the percentage of small fruit still on the tree
- Saves time and labor - only one person is needed to measure, capture and analyze the data
- Software as well as a calibrating disc are included
Guss Fruit Sizer & Data Logger Specifications:
- Measuring range: 12 - 100 mm diameter (0.6 - 4.3 inches)
- Power: One 9 volt battery
- Measuring unit: millimeter & inch
- Measuring resolution: 1.00 mm
- Can store up to 12,000 fruit sizes