The Taylor 1441 reads the temperatures from two separate probes and records the minimum and maximum readings for the current day, as well as the six prior days.
The advanced microprocessor circuit allows this thermometer to collect temperature data while the display is turned off to save battery life. It only operate the LCD display when it's needed for checking temperatures or when recalling the min/max data.
- Water resistant housing for outdoor use
- LCD cover to protect the display from sunlight
- Low battery indicator and auto off feature
- °F / °C switchable
- Dual channels for separate temperature readings
- Seven day min/max memory for both sensors
- Range: -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 50°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Probe Lengths: 9.8 ft. (3 meters)
- Power: Two AA batteries
- Dimensions: 8.3" x 3.4" x 1.1"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.