This economical option for remote temperature monitoring is great for aquariums, cold storage, server rooms and much more
- Ambient & remote temperature
- Min / Max memory
- High / Low alarm
- ºF / ºC switchable
- Foldaway stand
- Supplied with battery, suction cup and velcro mounting tape
- Ambient Range: 14ºF to 122ºF (-10ºC to 50ºC)
- Remote Range: -58ºF to 158ºF (-50ºC to 70ºC)
- Resolution: 0.1º
- Accuracy: ±1ºF (±0.5ºC)
- Remote Cable Length: 10 ft (3m)
- Display: 1.88" x 0.82"
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 2.0" x 0.6"
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Remote Digital Thermometer
Purchased two and installed one. Works good so far, and finally got around to programming the alarm today. Simple and cost effective. I used a couple of little pieces of tape to hold the probe cable in place. Digits are tall enough for my to read without my glasses. Pretty happy so far!
This Outside air Thermometer is excellent. I installed it in my car which has no outside air temperature from the factory
Does the Job
"Bought this to monitor my refrigerator.
Works as described. I like this device.
Magnet is a little weak for our refrigerator. We had to ""help"" it with another magnet under the device. I may buy another one in the future."