The FlashCheck digital waterproof thermometer sets the industry standard for accuracy, durability and readability making it an essential tool for quality checks on food and non-food items.
The large LCD display (1.5" x 0.5") is easy to read and it has a needle tip probe designed for faster response times. It is also compliant with U.S. Public Health Service Food Code 4-203 and HACCP requirements.
- Needle probe provides response time of less than 5 seconds
- Auto-calibration feature allows for quick adjustments
- Sealed unibody construction
- IP56 waterproof and grease resistant
- RoHS-compliant, NSF certified and traceable to NIST
- Range: -40°F to 311°F (-40°C to 155°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°F (4°F to 113°F ) otherwise ±1.8°F
- Resolution 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Probe: 4" x 0.067" stainless steel
- Power: 1.5 V battery
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good thermometers. They get the job done.
This is one of the easiest to read and quick responses digital thermometers if you have ever used the other brands they take a long time to get to the actual temperature. The delta Trax is quick and accurate i buy only only this brand now.
The DeltaTRAK Flash Check thermometer displays results very quickly and is easy to read. The calibration process is very simple and can be done quickly using the slush ice water method. We use them for product pulp testing and they work excellent.
We have been useing them for about two years now and they work great and the price is perfect.
I think its a great product. It is simple to use, easy to read, measures quickly, and one of the few thermometers that can be field calibrated. its right on the money. I highly recommend this product.
NSF certified, can be calibrated to meet food safety audit requirements, well priced.