A rugged, dependable, accurate, low-cost thermometer that is a perfect fit for all varieties of temperature measurements.
Whether you are checking fresh produce in a cold storage warehouse or meat, seafood and poultry in the kitchen, the QA thermometer does the job. It's accurate enough for use in the lab and rugged enough for the harsh environments in the field. A reduced tip probe provides lighting fast response times with a precision that is rarely seen in a pocket thermometer. The QA thermometer also has a special calibration feature that lets you adjust the temperature at any point, not just 32°F, which helps ensure accuracy across the entire range. You won't find this many features packed into a thermometer at this price anywhere else!
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Data hold and Min-Max memory
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Field calibratable at any temperature - complies with HACCP requirements
- ºF / ºC switchable
- Waterproof (IP56)
- One year warranty
- Logo imprinting available. See options under "Add Your Logo" or Contact Us for details
- Range: -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 230°C)
- Accuracy: ± 1.0°F (0.5°C) from 0°F to 176°F / ± 2.0°F (1.0°C) otherwise
- Resolution: 0.1° up to 200° / 1° otherwise
- Response Time: 5 seconds or less
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 1.0" x 0.6"
- Probe: 2.75" x 0.067" (1.7 mm) diameter
- Power: One LR44 (1.5V) battery (included)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
easy to use
reliable, easy to use, easy to calibrate, holds up well. 3rd time I've ordered same product.
Easy to use works good
The order arrived when it was supposed to and it was accurately filled. Good job!
I used this thermometer to get the pulp temperature on our bananas that we distribute and it happens to be very accurate and helpful.
Reliable and Affordable
I always look to your company for my QC Tech supplies. All of the equipment I have purchased is very reliable, and most importantly, affordable.