The RTR-500 base unit can be used as either a Data Collector for the RTR-500 series loggers or a Repeater for extending the systems wireless communication range. When using the unit as a collector, it easily connects via USB, which makes it perfect for on-site use with a single PC. The unit downloads data from the remote units wirelessly and then transfers it to your PC through the high speed USB connection.
- Collects recorded data or current readings at set intervals and sends the data via FTP or e-mail
- Sends warnings via e-mail when preset limits are exceeded
- Local wireless range is 150 meters (500ft) if unobstructed and direct (can be easily expanded with one or more repeaters)
- High speed wireless connection for quick downloads
- One unit can simultaneously manage up to 640 remote units (repeaters and loggers)
- Software and web-based data storage are included free of charge
- Wireless Range: 150 m (500 ft)
- Wireless Frequency: 902 to 928 MHz
- Environment: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C) / 20% to 80% RH
- USB bus (base unit use only)
- Two AA batteries
- AC adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.55" x 1.0"
- Weight: 22 g