The RTR-503 logger has an external sensor for measuring temperature and humidity levels simultaneously.
This unit is splash proof and holds up well in environments with harsh temperatures and humidity levels. It will work with any of the RTR-500 series data collectors.
- Allows Real-Time monitoring of goods during transport when used with the RTR-500GSM base station
- Wireless communication range up to 150 meters (500 ft) if unobstructed
- Large data storage capacity and 15 selectable recording intervals from 1 second to 1 hour
- High speed wireless connection for quick downloads - about two minutes at full capacity
- Water resistant, splash proof
- Exceptional battery life of up to one year
- Calibration adjustment function
- Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% RH
- Accuracy: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C) / ±5% RH
- Resolution: 0.1° / 1% RH
- Capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Wireless Frequency: 902 to 928 MHz
- Standard version: LS14250 Lithium battery - 10 months avg. life (battery included
- Large version: LS26500 Lithium battery - 4 years avg. life (battery not included)
- Dimensions: 2.44" x 1.85" x 0.75"
- Weight: 54 g