The RTR-500W is a network base station with built-in LAN (Local Area Network) communication capabilities and it is used to collect and transmit data and warnings from the RTR-500 series loggers. This unit comes in two models for either a wired or wireless LAN connection, which makes it a great choice for networked facilities or when no PC is available onsite.
- 2008069: RTR-500NW Ethernet LAN connection
- 2008069W: RTR-500AW Built in Wi-Fi 802.11g wireless connection
- Collects recorded data or current readings at set intervals and pushes the data to the server via FTP or e-mail
- Sends warnings via e-mail when preset limits are exceeded
- Alarm LED on the front of the unit and external contact output for sirens or warning lamps
- External input terminal for a motion, light, open/close sensors, etc.
- Local wireless range is 150 meters (500ft) if unobstructed and direct (can be easily expanded with one or more repeaters)
- High speed wireless connection for quick downloads
- One unit can simultaneously manage up to 100 remote units (repeaters and loggers)
- Software and web-based data storage are included free of charge
- Wireless Range: 150 m (500 ft)
- Wireless Frequency: 902 to 928 MHz
- Environment: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C) / 20% to 80% RH
- Power: AC adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 3.27" x 4.0" x 1.1"
- Weight: 130 g