This all-in-one data logger can be used for recording temperatures during the storage and transport of food, medicine, chemicals and other products.
It is especially useful in warehouses, refrigerated containers and trucks, temperature sensitive packaging, cold storage, laboratories, and so much more. The plug and play QA-T5 connects to any open USB port and allows you to export data in Word, Excel or PDF formats. The software is free and can be downloaded below. It is an extremely user-friendly interface and is available in both Windows and Mac formats.
The QA-T5 is a feature packed, multi-use logger that is priced to compete with any single-use unit. There are no extra components to buy and the logger and software are simple enough that anyone can quickly become an export user.
- Units: ℃ or ℉ optional
- Range: -22ºF to 158ºF (-30℃ to 70℃)
- Accuracy：±0.9ºF (-4ºF to 104ºF), otherwise ±2.0ºF
- Capacity：32,000 data points
- Recording Interval: 10s to 24hr (adjustable)
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
- Comm Interface: Integrated USB plug
- Power: CR2032 battery or power via USB
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Software Compatibility:
- Windows: XP, 7 (32/64 bit), 8 (32/64 bit) and 10 (32/64 bit)
- Mac: OSX 10.5.6 or above
- Dimensions: 3.1" x 1.2" x 0.5" (80 mm x 34 mm x 14 mm)
- Weight: 30g