Record high resolution Temperature and Humidity readings simultaneously.
The LogTag HAXO-8 Humidity and Temperature Logger measures and stores up to 8,000 sets of temperature and humidity measurements. It is one of the most reliable and lowest cost dual loggers available.
Using the LogTag Interface and free companion software (LogTag Analyzer), this logger is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings (continuous or fixed) and configuration of the Alert activation. Once readings are downloaded using the software, the data is available for charts, statistics or export to another applications such as Excel.
The HAXO-8 complies with the international standards for temperature monitoring devices: FCC, CE, C-TICK and RoHS.
- Humidity and temperature readings over a wide measurement range
- Built-in real time clock
- Flashing ‘OK’ recording indicator
- Recording capacity of 8,031 pairs of humidity and temperature readings
- Download time typically less than 10 seconds for full memory
- Battery life 2 – 3 years of normal use
- Humidity 0% to 100% RH
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Humidity: Better than 0.1% RH
- Temperature: Better than 0.1 °C or °F
- Sampling Interval: Configurable from 30 seconds to several hours
- Power Source: 3V Li-Mg Battery
- Size: 3.4" x 2.1" x 0.3" (86 x 54.5 x 8.6 mm)
- Weight: 34 g