Electrical resistance-type meter, utilizing the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance.
The contact pins mounted on the top of the meter are used for making direct contact with the material. Various external electrodes are also available for specific applications. The meter is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock and paper tubes. It is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers and salespeople.
- Microcontroller-based circuit for greater accuracy and reliability
- Three scales for testing various paper stock, cores and corrugated; baled scrap paper; and a 0 - 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material
- Set point with buzzer to alert when a preselected %MC has been reached
- Stores up to 100 readings and displays the average and highest of the stored readings
- Built-in calibration check
- 4.3% to 18% Paper
- 5% to 40% Baled Scrap Paper
- 0% to 100% Arbitrary
- Power: 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 3.0" x 1.6"