The LogTag Trix-8 is a small, easy to use unit is perfect for monitoring temperature-sensitive products while in transit or in storage. At the size of a credit card, it gives you the capabilities to record and monitor temperature in your barn, warehouse, cooler or any place where temperature data is important.
Using the LogTag Interface and the free companion software, the LogTag is easily set up for recording condition, to include delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the alert indicator.
- Push-to-start button with optional delay, or start a specific time & date
- Durable polycarbonate case with lug for mounting
- up to 8000 readings
- In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button
- Less than 5 second download time for full memory download
- Complies with industry standards including EN12830
The software is user-friendly and has a wide range of export options including PDF, Excel & Web
- Automatic download of data when LogTag is inserted into interface (interface must be purchased seperately)
- Multi-chart feature for viewing several LogTags simultaneously
- Works with Windows 8, 7, XP, and Vista
- Get the free software download at http://www.logtagrecorders.com/software.php
- Range: -40 ~ +85°C (-40°F ~ +185°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Capacity: 8000 temperature readings (16Kbytes memory)
- Sampling frequency: adjustable, 30 sec to several hours
- Battery Life:2-3 years typical use – longer (up to 5-10 years) if recorder is hibernated between uses.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits