This protective case is designed for use with LogTag products and allows the loggers to be used in harsh environments.
The enclosure's design helps minimize the effects of thermal lag normally caused by an additional case. The case is made from high impact, polycarbonate plastic and is clear to allow viewing of the logger’s LCD or indicators.
- IP67 – Dust & Waterproof resistant
- Clear, high impact polycarbonate plastic with a silicon rubber seal
- Supports all non-External Probe products (except humidity models)
- Models Supported: TRID30-7x, TRIX-8/16, SRIC-4, TRIL-8/SRIL-8, all USB loggers
- Storage Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Chemical Resistance: Generally withstands alcohols & diluted acids
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 3.0" x 0.5" (104 x 76.5 x 13 mm)
- Weight: 41g