A new twist on our popular hand-held refractometers, this Lighted model makes testing easy, even in the dark!
Our analog refractometers are still one of the most affordable and reliable ways to measure sugar levels (Brix%). With just a few drops of juice on the prism, this refractometer quickly helps you determine the maturity and quality of your fruits and vegetables.
The new Jumbo model has a larger, easy to read scale and a bigger sample prism, while the addition of a LED light makes testing much simpler in low light areas, such as cold storage rooms or when checking crops in the field after sunset.
- Easy to use and clean
- LED light for measurements in low-light environments
- Rubber handle for a secure grip
- Calibrates to Zero with distilled water
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) helps ensure accurate readings
- Includes a calibration screwdriver, sample pipette and a hard carrying case
- One year warranty
- Range: 0 to 32% Brix
- Resolution: 0.2%
- Accuracy: ±0.2%
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.