Packed with features, the J-2000 is popular among woodworkers, small shops, and furniture manufacturers.
The microcontroller circuit corrects for 48 individual species and temperature (°F and °C) and averages up to 100 accumulated readings. Also, has a connector for external electrodes.
- Bright, clear digital display
- Corrects for 50 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C)
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Supplied with a sturdy plastic carrying case
- Moisture Range: 6% to 40% (on wood)
- Size: 8" x 3" x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Power: One 9V Battery
- Warranty: 1 year