The stand alone iButton temperature logger can be placed almost anywhere and is easily mounted with an adhesive backing or a small plastic wall mount.
The device records at user-defined intervals and it can store up to 2,048 readings. If temperatures leave a pre-programmed range, the logger also records when this happened, for how long and if the temperature was too high or too low. Every iButton has a unique registration number engraved on a stainless steel casing, which is highly resistant to dirt and moisture.
- Durable, stainless steel case is factory-lasered with a unique registration number to assure traceability
- Built-in real-time clock and timer
- Automatic wake up after a specified delay
- Records a long-term temperature histogram
- Programmable high and low alarms
- Water resistant or waterproof if placed inside iButton capsule
- Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Accuracy: ±2°F from 32°F to 158°F (±1°C from 0°C to 70°C)
- Resolution: 0.5°C
- Data Capacity: 2,048 readings
- Logging Rate: Programmable from 1 to 255 minutes
- Battery Life: Up to 7 years
- Size: 17.35mm diameter x 5.89mm depth