The Checktemp 4 Thermometer combines convenience and accuracy into a pocket-sized design with a fold-out stainless steel probe.
Ideal for measurements across a wide range of temperatures and with six color-coded options, it's a favorite of the food industry. Designed to withstand knocks, drops and spills, the IP67 rated body ensures top-notch performance in any environment. This thermometer is completely protected against dust and water intrusion from any direction, while its rubberized sides give it a secure grip.
- Six color-coded options available to meet food hygiene and HACCP regulations
- Stainless steel probe for easy insertion
- Auto-Off function with adjustable times
- Large LCD display provides at-a-glance readings from any angle
- IP67 waterproof protection rating and it floats
- Motion sensor eliminates the need to close and reopen the probe when it goes into standby
- Factory calibration is verified every time the thermometer is turned On
- Range: -58.0°F to 572.0°F (-50.0°C to 300°C)
- Resolution: 0.1° | 1.0° above 200.0°
- Accuracy: ±0.4°F (-22.0°F to 199.9°F) | ±0.2°C (-30.0°C to 170.0°C)
- Probe: 4.06" x 0.12" dia. (103 mm x 3 mm dia.)
- Power: Two CR2032 Li-ion batteries
- Weight: 85 g (3.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 1.8" x 0.9" (165 x 45 x 24 mm)