Digital Fruit Firmness Tester
The FR-5120 is the highest quality digital hand-held penetrometer available.
It can be used by research departments, universities, packing houses and farms to measure the firmness of almost any fruit - apples, pears, strawberries, grapes, melons and much more. Help improve your product's quality with quick and accurate firmness measurements, which are a commonly accepted maturity indicator.
- High precision sensor with peak hold and zero functions
- Large, reversible LCD with back light
- Accommodates four different tip sizes
- 3.5 mm to RS-232/USB connection
- Can be attached to the manual test stand for additional stability
- Supplied complete with manual, hard carrying case and tips (3, 6, 8, 11 mm)
- Capacity & Resolution:
- 20.00 kg x 0.01 kg
- 44.00 lb x 0.01 lb
- 196.00 N x 0.05 N
- Accuracy: ±0.5% + 2 digits
- Unit: kg, lb, Newton
- Update Time:
- Fast setting: 0.2 second
- Slow setting: 0.6 second
- Power: Six 1.5 V AA batteries or DC 9V adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.5" x 1.8"
- Weight: 1.43 lb (650 g)