Provides an easy to use and accurate platform to perform firmness tests with any of our handheld penetrometers.
Gives smooth movement and precise alignment with a rugged rack and pinion lever elevating mechanism traveling on two guideposts with tight fitting bushings. The penetrometers simply screw onto a mounting plate that easily attaches to the elevating mechanism.
- Large Anodized Aluminum platform
- Steel rack and pinion elevating mechanism
- Steel guide posts with teflon coated bushings
- Generous vertical clearance is approximately 8"
- Platform: 10" x 10"
- Work Area: 10" x 6"
- Vertical Arm: 8" travel distance | 3" clearance from posts
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 12" H