Provides an easy to use and accurate platform to perform firmness tests with any of our handheld penetrometers. Gives smooth movement and precise alignment with a rugged rack and pinion lever elevating mechanism traveling on two guideposts with tight fitting bushings. The penetrometers simply screw onto a mounting plate that easily attaches to the elevating mechanism.
Features & Specs
- Large 10" x 10" Anodized Aluminum platform; 6" x 10" work area
- Steel rack and pinion elevating mechanism
- Steel guide posts with teflon coated bushings
- Generous 8" vertical gage travel; 3" clearance from guide posts
- Maximum vertical clearance is approximately 8"
- Weight: 8 pounds. Dimensions: 12" H x 10" W x 10" D