Truly one of the most versatile moisture meters available today, the BD-2100 is perfect for the professional contractor, home inspector or flooring installer to check moisture levels in wood, concrete, EIFS, sheetrock, and other materials.
- Digital readout with easy one-hand operation
- Includes (1) 9-Volt Battery
- Includes sturdy carrying case
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts you when a pre-selected Moisture Content is reached
- Connector to attach electrode for deeper penetration
- One year warranty
- Wood Scale: 6% to 40%.
- Use for flooring & building materials, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors, EIFS and external siding.
- Reference Scale: 0 to 100 on a relative basis.
- Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster, roofing and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale: 0.2% to 50%.
- Use on sheetrock.