This Water-resistant and metal encased min-max thermometer is ideal for dishwashers, food, wet labs, outdoors. It is supplied with a Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy.
Thermometer reports the maximum and minimum temperatures achieved during the dish-washing cycle. It insures proper cleaning by providing proof of meeting the temperature regulation of achieving 180°F (82°C) during dish-washing. Waterproof and metal construction are ideal for applications in wet labs, wash-down areas, and outdoors. Use it in food, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, and industrial labs. Metal housing and sealed construction make it the most rugged thermometer ever designed for wet environments. Large, bright 3/8-inch-high LCD (liquid crystal display) is easy to read.
- Waterproof rating – IP67
- Easily switches from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Displays minimum and maximum memory readings over any time period
- NIST Certified
- Range: –20 to 85°C (–4 to 185°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C between –20 to 85°C
- Supplied with clip for attaching to dishwasher rack, battery, Traceable® Certificate