An indispensable QC and testing instrument, where constant temperature and humidity monitoring is required.
Displays indoor or outdoor (remote) temperature, as well as humidity and records the minimum and maximum readings for each. Great for hospitals, pharmacies, blood banks, greenhouses, broiler houses, hatcheries, clean rooms and walk-in coolers.
- Extra large LCD display
- °F / °C selectable
- Minimum / Maximum memory
- Probe with 6 ft. cable for remote temperature
- Optional Freeze Alert from 30°F to 39°F (-1°C to 4°C)
- Free standing or wall mount
- Humidity: 25% to 99%
- Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Remote Probe: -58°F to 158°F (-50°C to 70°C)
- ±3% R.H. between 35% to 85% R.H. at 77°F (25°C)
- ±5% R.H. full scale
- ±2.0°F (±1°C)
- Display Update: 10 seconds
- Power: One AAA battery (included)
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 4.3" x 0.8" (98 x 110 x 22 mm)
- Weight: 0.37 lbs.