One of our most popular refrigerator/freezer thermometers has a triple display, which simultaneously shows Min/Max and current temperatures.
This unit accurately monitors temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators with an enclosed temperature-buffered sensor.
The small, glycol filled bottle insulates the sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerated doors are opened. The nontoxic solution is generally recognized as safe by the FDA and the unit fulfills all CDC vaccine thermometer requirements.
- Temperature-buffered bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes
- Minimum/Maximum monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends or for any time period (until reset)
- Easily Switches from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Ten Foot micro-Cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- NIST Traceable® Certificate - Multi-point calibration on an individually numbered certificate (ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) laboratory accredited by A2LA)
- Supplied with certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting hook and loop tape and magnetic strips.
- Range: -58° to 158°F (-50°C to 70°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Cable Length 10'
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 4.25" x 0.75"