The Oracle Display for the MK III Weather Station receives the instrument data via radio signal.
Every measured or calculated parameter has a display, including a wind direction indicator. Some windows have options on what is displayed, the temperature window will display either outside temperature, inside temperature, wind chill or dew point. In addition to the real-time data, the Weather Oracle records minimum and maximum values, with time of occurrence, for wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, temperature humidity index, dew point, and barometer. For rainfall, two different accumulations are recorded. Each rainfall counter shows the time and date of the last counter reset.
- Various frame choices
- Unlike typical LCD displays, the bright LED displays can be viewed from across a room
- Multiple displays allow you to get the information you need at a glance
- Wireless design allows as many displays and/or computer interfaces as desired
- Can be placed anywhere convenient to a wall outlet (slots provided for wall mounting)
- Clock or calendar is always visible
- Display brightness can be adjusted
- The simple setup mode allows English or Metric units
- Dimensions: 13.0" x 6.85", Metal 12.0" x 5.75"