This logger uses an Ethernet connection to send temperature and humidity data to your phone, tablet or any web browser. It can also be accessed with the included software through a direct USB connection to your computer.
Simply connect the TR-72nw to your local network (LAN) with an Ethernet cable and it’s ready to start taking readings. There is no extra equipment necessary for operation and you can use a single logger or several hundred at the same location.
For automatic data uploads and easy access anywhere, anytime, just setup a completely free account on T&D’s Cloud storage service. This service allows you to view alerts and current or past readings via any web browser and it can be accessed with your mobile device, PC or Mac.
- USB or Ethernet (LAN) connections
- Automatic Data Upload to the Cloud
- Access to current and historical data at any time and with almost any device
- Designed for Cloud storage (free service at www.Webstorage-Service.com)
- Warning notifications via E-mail, Software or Browser
- LCD display shows measurements, battery life, etc.
- Supplied with a temperature/humidity sensor, batteries, USB cable and manuals
- Channels: (1) Temperature and (1) Humidity (External)
- 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- 10% to 95% RH
- ±0.9°F (0.5°C)
- ±5% RH
- Capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Interface: Wired LAN, USB
- Power: (2) AA Batteries, AC Adapter, PoE
- 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- 90% RH or less (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 2.3” x 3.1” x 1.0 “ (58 mm × 78 mm × 26 mm)