This logger uses your WiFi connection to send temperature data to your phone, tablet or any web browser.
It can also be accessed with the included software through a direct USB connection to your computer.
Simply connect the TR-71wf to your WiFi network and it’s ready to start recording temperatures. There is no extra equipment necessary for operation and you can use a single logger or several hundred at the same location.
For automatic data uploads and easy access anywhere, anytime, setup a Free account on T&D’s Cloud storage service. This service allows you to view alerts along with current or past readings via any web browser and it can be accessed with your phone, tablet PC or Mac.
- USB or WiFi connections
- Automatic Data Upload to the Cloud
- Access to current and historical data at any time and with almost any device
- Designed for Cloud storage (free service at www.Webstorage-Service.com)
- Warning notifications via E-mail, Software or Browser
- LCD display shows measurements, battery life, etc.
- Supplied with (2) temperature sensors, batteries, USB cable and manuals
- Channels: (2) Temperature (One Internal / Two External)
- Range: -40°F to 230°F (-40°C to 110°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°F (0.3°C)
- Capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Interface: Wireless LAN, USB
- Power: (2) AA Batteries, AC Adapter, PoE
- 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- 90% RH or less (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 2.3” x 3.1” x 1.0 “ (58 mm × 78 mm × 26 mm)