An optional, 12" stainless steel, penetration probe for T&D loggers.
The TR-0506 works great for measuring temperatures in liquids or solids when a longer depth is needed. The penetration tip also makes is easy to insert into food products, soil and much more.
- TPE resin-shielded cable
- Stainless steel sensor is waterproof and submersible (does not include cable)
- Cable length can be extended with the TR-5C10 (1m) or TR-1C30 (3m) extension cables
- For use the TR71, TR-71nw and TR-73U
- Also works with the following discontinued models: TR-71wb/wf, TR-701NW/701AW, TR-71Ui/72Ui, TR-71U/72U, TR-71W/72W, TR-71S/72S
- Range: -40°F to 230°F (-40°C to 110°C)
- ±0.3°C (avg.) from -20°C to 80°C
- ±0.5°C (avg.) from -40° to -20°C, 80°C to 110°C
- Sensor Length: 11.8" (300 mm)
- Cable Length: 23.6" (600 mm)
- Sensor Diameter: 0.24" (6 mm)
- Environment: -58°F to 239°F (-50°C to 115°C)
- Response Time: 10 seconds (90% reading)