The RTR-576 measures and records Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Concentrations, Temperature and Humidity.
This wireless data logger features Battery-Powered, 1 second to 1 Hour Sampling Rate and Stores 8,000 Samples if Wireless Communications Are Not Available.
- Measures and Records CO2, Humidity, and Temperature
- Stores up to 8,000 Data Samples between wireless transmissions to base collector or repeater
- Sampling Rate 1 second to 1 hour
- 150 Meters Line of Sight Transmission between devices (Logger to Base Collector or repeaters)
- Additional Base Station Required for communication
- Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
- CO2: 0 to 9,999ppm
- Humidity: 10% to 95% RH
- Temperature: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- CO2: ±(50ppm +5% of Reading)
- Humidity: ±5% RH
- Temperature: ±0.1°F
- CO2: 1ppm
- Humidity: 1.0% RH
- Capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Wireless Frequency: 902 to 928 MHz
- Power: Lithium battery
- Dimensions: 2.44" x 1.85" x 0.75"
- Weight: 54 g