The model PS-110 is a compact power outage monitoring device that easily plugs into any 110 VAC receptacle outlet for operation.
Simply connect the SPST output alarm cable to an alarm system, telephone dialer or other emergency equipment and prompt notification of the outage will occur after the 3-8 minute delay. This delay guards against nuisance alarms.
- 110 volt AC powered
- Compact design plugs into standard ac outlet for mounting
- Fixed 3 to 8 minute alarm delay
- Provides SPST output through attached 15 foot 2 wire cable
- One year parts and labor limited warranty
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 2" x 3"
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159 g) (with 15 feet of cord)
- Application: Any standard 2-3 blade 110 volt outlet
- Mounting: Permanent mounting is available with standard eyelet and included mounting screw
- Switch Contact Rating: 0.5 A @ 30 VRMS (not for direct high voltage switching)
- Operating Temperature: -30°F to +90°F (-34°C to +32°C)