The PAL-1 is a top of the line handheld, digital refractometer
- Compact size allows for portability and use indoors or outdoors. Weighing only 100g, it can be easily placed in a pocket
- Measurements are easily made with one hand
- The speedy performance of the PAL-1 is amazing. Simply put a drop of a sample on the prism and press the START key. The Brix value will be displayed in just 3 seconds
- Wide measurement range (Brix 0.0 to 53.0%) allows it to work in measuring almost any fruit juice, food, or drink, such as soup, sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, low-sugar jam, or marmalade.
- Protection class of IP65. You can rinse off the sample by running the unit under water
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Temperature of the sample stage displayed with Brix reading
- The PAL-1 can measure high temperature samples during the heating or cooking process (the measured Brix value will stabilize after taking a few repeated measurements)
- Brix: 0.0 to 53.0%
- Temperature: 9.0°C to 99.9°C
- Resolution: 0.1% / 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.2% / ±1°C
- Temperature Compensation: 10°C to 100°C
- Ambient Temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Sample Volume: 0.3 mL
- Measurement Time: 3 seconds
- Power: Two AAA Batteries
- Protection: IP65; dust-tight and protected against water jets
- Dimensions: 55 x 31 x 109 mm
- Weight: 100 grams
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hard working and accurate product. A stable for our QA inspections. Shipping & Customer Service is always excellent! Thanks.
We've had to use other portable units before, and I like this one the most. Easy to use and clean, plus portability. This one's a winner.