The LogTag USRIC-8 USB Temperature recorder is a small, single use unit is perfect for monitoring temperature-sensitive products while in short term transit or storage. At the size of a credit card, it gives you the capabilities to record and monitor temperature in your barn, warehouse, cooler or any place where temperature data is important. Built in USB Connector - no seperate cradle is required to download data.
Using the LogTag Interface and the free companion software, the LogTag is easily set up for recording condition, to include delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the alert indicator.
- Push-to-start button with optional delay, or start a specific time & date
- Durable polycarbonate case with lug for mounting
- up to 8001 readings
- In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button
- Less than 5 second download time for full memory download
- Complies with industry standards including EN12830
The software is user-friendly and has a wide range of export options including PDF, Excel & Web
- Automatic download of data when LogTag is inserted USB
- Multi-chart feature for viewing several LogTags simultaneously
- Works with Windows 8, 7, XP, and Vista
- Get the free software download at http://www.logtagrecorders.com/software.php
- Range: -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for measurements from - 5°C to +30°C (23 °F to +86°F)
- Capacity: 8000 temperature readings (16Kbytes memory)
- Sampling frequency: adjustable, 8,001 real time temperature recordings, non-volatile memory
- Battery Life:Shelf life of up to two years before configuration. Six months operating life from the time of configuration.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits