Hydrion Ammonia Test Papers allow you to measure the amount of ammonia in the air.
These strips are designed and calibrated to detect trace amounts of ammonia in environments like poultry houses or animal pens, where waste typically creates ammonia fumes and levels as low as 25 ppm can be detrimental to the animals. They are also helpful for identifying areas where more ventilation may be needed to remove dangerous levels of ammonia in the air.
- Sharp color changes at each whole value
- Each kit contains one roll of paper in a protective plastic dispenser with a matching color chart
- To use simply tear off a strip of paper, moisten and expose to air - wait 15 seconds and then compare to the calibrated color chart
- Range: 0 - 100 ppm
- Scale: 0, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100
- Roll Length: 15 ft.
- Each roll is sufficient for 75 - 100 tests
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used for research project in various stables/barns. Quick and accurate results.