The stand alone iButton temperature logger can be placed almost anywhere and is easily mounted with an adhesive backing or a small plastic wall mount.
The device records at user-defined intervals and it can store up to 8,192 readings. If temperatures leave a pre-programmed range, the logger also records when this happened, for how long and if the temperature was too high or too low. Every iButton has a unique registration number engraved on a stainless steel casing, which is highly resistant to dirt and moisture.
- Durable, stainless steel case is factory-lasered with a unique registration number to assure traceability
- Built-in real-time clock and timer
- Automatic wake up after a specified delay
- Records a long-term temperature histogram
- Programmable high and low alarms
- Water resistant or waterproof if placed inside iButton capsule
- Range: 32°F to 257°F (0°C to 125°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°F from 68°F to 167°F (±0.5°C from 20°C to 75°C)
- Resolution: 0.5°C - 8 bit | 0.0625°C - 11 bit
- Data Capacity: 4,096 or 8,192 Readings (Resolution Dependent)
- Logging Rate: Programmable from 1 second to 273 hours
- Battery Life: Up to 7 years
- Size: 17.35mm diameter x 5.89mm depth