The HI99121N allows you to quickly and accurately test pH levels directly in soil or after the preparation of a diluted sample.
The meter's specially designed electrode has a conic tip for insertion in moist or soft soils and it incorporates a temperature sensor right near the tip for measuring and quickly compensating for temperature. To ensure a high degree of accuracy or for stony ground where the electrode could be damaged, the HI99121N is supplied with a bottle of HI7051M soil preparation solution, which allows for diluted sample measurements.
- Large dual-level LCD shows readings simultaneously
- Tutorial messages for calibration and setup
- Thin, rugged ergonomic case
- Supplied with the HI1292D pH electrode, ground auger, HI7051M soil preparation solution, pH 4 and pH 7 buffer sachets, HI700663 and HI700664 electrode cleaning solutions, batteries, rugged carrying case and instructions
- pH -2.00 to 16.00
- Temperature: 23.0°F to 221.0°F (-5.0°C to 105.0°C)
- Resolution: 0.01 pH / 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH / ±1.0°F (up to 140°F)
- Power: Three AA batteries
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.1" x 1.4"
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)