Designed to bring simplicity to pH testing of soil, the HI99121 Direct Soil pH Portable Meter is designed specifically for soil analysis.
The specialized probe features a rugged conical tip, open junction design, and a glass body making it ideal for measuring the pH of soil directly or after preparation of a soil slurry with deionized water. The HI99121 Direct Soil pH Portable Meter features a replaceable HI12923 pH electrode that has been carefully designed specifically for the pH analysis of soil and soil slurries.
The HI99121 is a lightweight, portable pH and temperature meter. It features a two button operation system and is simple to use. It has a waterproof and compact casing, large dual‐line display, and automatic pH calibration at one or two points. The Direct Soil pH Portable Meter is equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box!
- Simultaneous pH and temperature measurements on a large dual‐line LCD display
- Automatic pH calibration at one or two points within two memorized buffer sets (standard
- or NIST)
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F)
- Electrode condition indicator
- mV of pH measurement for electrode check
- HI12923 dedicated pH probe with integrated temperature sensor
- Probe quick connect system
- Battery life indication and low battery detection
- Auto‐off function
- Waterproof casing IP67
- pH -2.00 to 16.00
- Temperature: 23.0°F to 221.0°F (-5.0°C to 105.0°C)
- Resolution: 0.01 pH / 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH / ±1.0°F (up to 140°F)
- Power: Three AAA batteries (approx. 1400 hours of continuous use)
- Dimensions: 154 x 63 x 30 mm (6.1 x 2.5 x 1.2”)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)