The waterproof HI98130 Combo tester from Hanna is designed for high accuracy at a higher range of pH, EC, TDS, and temperature measurements. No more switching meters to measure the pH and then the EC or TDS of a solution. This compact meter provides faster and more precise measurements.
- Temperature in °C and °F
- Rugged, Floating Waterproof Casing
- Replaceable pH Electrode Featuring an Extendable Junction
- High Accuracy EC/TDS Graphite Probe
- Large easy-to- read, dual-level LCD with automatic shut off
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Supplied with protective cap, electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions
- Conductivity Range: 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 10.00 ppt
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 60.0°C or 32.0 to 140.0°F
- Accuracy (@ 20°C/68°F):
- EC/TDS: ±2% F.S.
- pH: ±0.05
- Temperature: ±0.5°C or ±1°F