This meter has been replaced by the HI97734 Free & Total Chlorine High Range Photometer
The HI96734 photometer allows you to measure free and total chlorine levels and is ideal for field applications.
The meter is waterproof and the measuring system is protected from dust or dirt. The unit has a locking system to ensure that the sample cuvette is in the same place every time and a with the exclusive Cal Check function, users are able to verify the performance of the instrument at any time. Just use the Hanna ready-made, NIST traceable standards to verify the performance of the instrument and recalibrate if necessary.
- EPA compliant Cal Check system for user validation and calibration
- Certified calibration and verification standards
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off functions
- Supplied with sample cuvettes and caps (2), battery and instructions
- Free: 0.00 to 10.00 ppm
- Total: 0.00 to 10.00 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (up to 3.50 ppm) ; 0.10 ppm otherwise
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm ±3%
- Power: One 9V battery
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 4.1" x 2.7"
- Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)