The uniquely compact Bacharach Sling Psychrometer accurately determines percent relative humidity without the necessity of consulting complex tables.
Also, there is no need to wet the wick each time a reading is taken. The Psychrometer contains a slide rule calculator which correlates wet and dry bulb thermometer indications for direct reading of relative humidity. When not in use, the thermometer case telescopes into the handle for protection.
- Designed for portability
- Slide rule quickly converts temperature to relative humidity
- Built-in water reservoir holds sufficient water for several hours of testing
- Thin bulb design gives fast thermal response
- Thermometers constructed of shock-resistant glass
- Stems have deep-etched numerals for easy reading
- Range: 20°F to 120°F (°C also available)
- Dimensions: 7.5" long x 1" diameter
- 1° scale divisions
- Spirit filled thermometers (Mercury also available)