The HDS (High Distance to Spot) thermometer is recommended when you need to take surface temperatures at greater distances than what a normal infrared will allow.
'This high performance hand-held is the perfect combination of an aerodynamic barrel, ergonomic handling, large LCD and colorful control panel.
- Rugged & Ergonomic design
- High DS ratio
- Backlit dual display LCD
- Ultra low power consumption in shutdown mode
- Laser sighting is on/off switchable
- °F / °C switchable
- Electronic trigger lock
- Temperature data storage
- Audible alarms
- Includes a hard carrying case
- Distance/Spot Ratio: 30:1
- Range: -25.6°F to 1400°F (-32°C to 760°C)
- Accuracy: ±3°F from -4°F to 212°F (±2°C from -20°C to 100°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)