Freeze Check labels provide a quick, efficient and economical way to tell if the temperature of a product drops below freezing 32°F.
The label's indicator changes irreversibly from clear to white and the green check mark is no longer visible, so you can tell with a quick glance if the product has been exposed to sub-freezing temperatures. Designed with a flexible, self-adhesive label, they easily apply to any number of surfaces for an economical, yet high quality solution.
- Because of the sensitive nature of this product, it must be shipped via Overnight service
- This product is shipped in temperature protective packaging, including a warmer packet - additional shipping fees may apply
- Fast, easy and affordable
- Disposal is simplified because of no glass or hazardous materials
- Tested to withstand 100 psi of pressure
- Self-activating and irreversible
- Sold in packs of 10
- Response Temperature: 32°F (0°C)
- Accuracy: +0°F/-2.7°F (+0°C/-1.5°C)
- Average Burst Strength: >100psi
- Optimal Storage: 39°F
- High Storage Range: 75°F
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Dimensions: 1.125" x 2.375"