The waterproof HI98129 Combo tester from Hanna is designed for high accuracy pH, EC, TDS, and temperature measurements. No more switching meters to measure the pH and then the EC or TDS of a solution. This compact meter provides faster and more precise measurements.
- Temperature in °C and °F
- Rugged, Floating Waterproof Casing
- Replaceable pH Electrode Featuring an Extendable Junction
- Large easy-to- read, dual-level LCD with automatic shut off
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Supplied with protective cap, electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions
- EC Range: 0 to 3999 µS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 2000 ppm
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 60.0°C or 32.0 to 140.0°F
- Accuracy (@ 20°C/68°F):
- EC/TDS: ±2% F.S.
- pH: ±0.05
- Temperature: ±0.5°C or ±1°F
Note: Make sure that you also order Calibrating Solutions relevant to your application. In addition to the solution listed below, we offer a variety of buffers and maintenance solutions; please visit our STANDARDIZATION & MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS Page for full details.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hanna Instruments Combo pH/EC/TDS Tester
Compact, fits in the hand well, however the width of the probe area limits immersion into wide mouthed vessels only. This may be an issue if measurements will be taken in the filed. Initial calibration was not easy and the device was not responsive to Mode and Hold buttons. Once in calibration mode, the device would not change into measure mode easily and had to be cleared. This step required calling the manufacturer for coaching.I would not buy it again.